About Us 🌿
WHO IS VEGANDESIGN.ORG?
- We are community. The VeganDesign.org Council unites businesses seeking to grow by showing the socially conscious consumer that they too are making changes for a better, cleaner, safer & more loving world for all living beings.
- We are advisors. We are here to consult with you, share our knowledge & help you achieve your goals.
- We are empowering. We give you opportunities to generate income and #MakeChange by becoming a VeganDesign.org Ambassador
- We are a shop that curates and sells a tightly edited mix of affordable vegan furniture & décor that adhere to our mission and values.
- We are a platform where you can get continual cutting edge advice from design pros & artisans.
- We are mentors. We teach you about faux alternatives & how the skins and hides industry works with an online "Vegan Design 101" class created solely by our educated, passionate team.
WHO IS THE VEGANDESIGN.ORG FOUNDER?
Deborah DiMare is an accomplished vegan design expert. She founded DiMare Design, an ultra luxury design business over 15 years ago. She is an author, TV personality, educational speaker, mother of 3 (including fur baby Lucca) and global influencer for the vegan design movement. Deborah and her vegan design expertise have been featured on the Today Show, NBC, TLC and in the pages of The Huffington Post, Ocean Drive, VegNews and PETA. Deborah and her family reside in Miami, FL and when Deborah is not focusing on VeganDesign.org or DiMare Design, you can find her paddle-boarding and playing on the beach with her daughters and her little furry guy Lucca.